Friday, December 19, 2008

Kajsia's Baby Blessing


Kajsia Lynne Wright as she will now be known. I couldn't have imagined this day to be any more perfect. Family and friends who came to support and be a part of our memorable day. My mom and dad flew back with me from NM just for the blessing. Tage Sr. (dad) and Cindy (mom) with Joe, Vi and Cassie drove from CT. Lynne and Bryson drove from CT as well.



Kajsia's dress (which I have to brag was gorgeous), bow and shoes straight from Angels in Harlem. I found it months before I even knew if she was a girl, I went back a week after I found out it was a girl to get the dress I'd been eyeing for her special day. My love muffin didn't even make a peep! When proud daddy Tage showed her off, he beamed with pride as ooh's and ahh's came from the congregation. A blessing day that was picture book perfect...

1 comment: