Friday, December 19, 2008

Lynne, Bryson and Kajsia




Of course nothing important happens in my life w/o Lynne (my bff). She was the connection that made the introduction to my sweetheart Tage. I am forever indebted to her, so the least I could do I figured was name my first born after her. Hence, Kajsia LYNNE Wright.




Lynne has been my anchor, my sounding board, my "family on the east coast" and my friend who helped me always be better. There aren't to many people like her in the world. It doesn't matter if we've spoken in 2 days or 2 months, she is always the best listener and we have the best laughs (it doesn't hurt that she's a great dancer either!). I named Kajsia after her not only to honor her, but in hopes that Kajsia will carry the same attributes and be the friend to many that Lynne has been to one.




Lynne is married to Stacy (who is working in Jacksonville, FL) so luckily she still has company with the other man in her life, Bryson. He is our buddy, our nephew our little rockstar. He was so tender and sweet with Kajsia. He'd be a great big brother (hint, hint, hint!).

No comments:

Post a Comment