Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It's a BOY!

There is no question the gender here? Tage takes all the credit!
What a precious face... we can't wait to meet him annd kiss those cute lips and nose.

This is the exact same pose Kajsia was in when we had her sonogram. They all sleep like their daddy.


Kajsia and I on the roof top at the Met Museum.



Today was the day... it was like waiting for Christmas. The anticipation killed me. Kajsia and I joined Ashley, Minde and kids to go to a playground. Then we went to the Met to see the rooftop art display. It was a gorgeous sunny day, but it couldn't go fast enough. We took some pics with NYC skyline in the background and Central Park in the foreground. It was an "I LOVE this city" moment.

At 3pm we were at the doctors and waited almost 30 minutes to get to a table, another 15 minutes after that. Dr. Margano finally came in and started going thru the motions. This little one looks very similar to what Kajsia did and even has the same hand movements near the nose. At the end he said, "You don't want to know the sex, right?" Tage and I both said, "No, we DO!" So he flashed the big sonogram monitor with a profile picture of our little boy with his not so little bits showing. Tage was elated as he has a new hunting buddy to dress in camoflage and wrestle with. So, with a report of a healthy baby boy we couldn't let this day go by without posting. Kajsia (a rare sans bow moment, lost at the playground) has no idea what's going on. I was thrilled because I get to shop some more and the pressure is off to produce a man child to carry on the family name! We are so excited to add to our little brood... January 11th is the D-day!




P.S. Thanks to Ashley for taking the picture on the Met rooftop!
P. P. S. Thanks to Minde for watching Kajsia!




6 comments:

  1. We are SO excited for your family!! It's so nice to have one of each right away and then the pressure is off for everyone:) I can't believe how big Kajsia has gotten since we left and so cute! I would love some big bows and headbands for Pepper but I haven't been able to find any. I have some clip on ones but I'll have to wait till some more hair comes in:) We miss you guys and congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Celeste!! I can't believe that you are pregnant--I am so happy for you. DO you guys have any names in mind? I hope that you are feeling good. He is a lucky little boy:)

    this is chrissy using Enoch's account by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahooo!!! That's awesome. Can't wait for that little man to arrive. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a little boy, no doubt about it! We're so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAY!!! You are having a BOY!!!!! We are SO SO SO Excited for you guys and can't wait to meet the little guy! We'll be back in NY in Feb, so I just want to say thanks for planning around our schedule! We really miss you guys and can't wait to say CONGRATS face to face!!

    P.S.- that little one is going to be one tough kid- UFC, AR-15's, WRESTLING!!.. Tage is already making plans I'm sure ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't even realize you were expecting! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete